Create Learning Elements
Once you have established a folder within your Learning Catalog, you may populate this folder with your various types of Learning Content, referred to as Learning Elements.
To add a new Learning Element to a given folder;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Catalog tab.
- Click on the selected Folder to open it's context menu.
- Select Add Learning Element from menu.
The New Learning Element panel will open.
- Select your desired type of Learning Element.
- Name the new Learning Element (non-optional).
- Check box for Custom Window Dimensions if desiring custom dimensions.
- Check box for Enable Proctoring if choosing to allow this Learning Element to be proctored.
- Provide a Description if desired.
- Should the Learning Element be a type of SCORM object, use the Select button to locate and select a SCO (SCORM Compliant Content Object) from your hard drive.
- When finished with your desired options for your new Learning Element, scroll to the bottom and click Update to create.
The New Learning Element will now display within the folder it was created.
Example SCORM content can be downloaded from the Accord LMS Documentation page.
Launch the Learning Element
To ensure your new Learning Element functions;
- Go to the selected Folder where it was created and click on your new Learning Element to open it's context menu.
- Select Launch LE.
- Verify the Learning Element functions as necessary.
- Repeat this process as needed to populate your Catalog Folders with Learning Elements.