Add Reports Module
Add New Page
- From the Pages menu, click Add New Page.
- In Page Name text box, type Reports.
- Navigate to the Permissions tab.
- By default, DNN Administrators have View Page permissions assigned.
- Click Add Page.
Add New Module
- Navigate to the Reports page.
- From the Modules menu, click Add New Module.
- Drag and Drop the LMS Reports Module to a pane on the page.
The Reports Module will be automatically attached to the LMS Administration Module installed in your site. However if more than one LMS Administration is present, you will be prompted to select one.