Add LMS Administration Module
Requires DNN Host or Administrator Account.
Add New Page
- From the Pages menu, click Add New Page.
- In Page Name text box, type LMS Admin.
- Navigate to the Permissions tab.
By default, DNN Administrators have View Page permissions assigned.
- Click Add Page.
Add New Module
- Navigate to the LMS Admin page.
- From the Modules menu, click Add New Module.
- Drag and Drop the LMS module to a pane on the page.
Apply your License Key
- Open the Interzoic.AccordLMS-xxx.txt license key file you have been sent and copy the entire content.
This step is only required if you have a temporary or commercial domain license.
A free trial license is included in the default Accord LMS installation. It is fully featured but only runs on Localhost. You do not need to apply this license.
- Navigate to LMS Admin > Configuration.
- Click/Tap License Key and Details.
- Paste the key into the License Key field at the bottom of the page.
- Click/Tap Update.
If the License Key was successfully applied the License Details are displayed.