Configure the Accord LMS for Proctoring
Setup LMS Portal for Proctoring
Before you may setup your LMS Portal for Proctoring you must be supplied credentials for Integrity Advocate.
You will require;
- An Application ID.
- An API2 Key.
If you do not have such information, please contact your dedicated Accord LMS salesperson.
If you do not have a salesperson, contact Accord LMS Support by visiting www.accordlms.com.
Should you need to contact Integrity Advocate directly, their website may be reached here; Integrity Advocate
Access the Integration Page
If you have the necessary information and want to continue setting up your LMS Portal for Proctoring;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected by using the associated dropdown menu; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Configuration Tab.
- Click on Integration.
The page will then refresh, allowing you to setup various types of integration.
- Click on Integrity Advocate Proctoring to open this panel.
Here you will be able to conduct the steps necessary to facilitate proctoring on your Accord LMS.
- Check the box for Enable Proctoring.
- Enter the Application ID into the designated field.
- Enter the API2 Key into the designated field.
- Click on Test Connection to verify proper setup.*
- Click on Update to save changes and enable proctoring on the LMS.
*Note: Should the test connection fail, check to ensure the proper credentials have been entered correctly and try again. If you still encounter problems, contact Accord LMS Support at www.accordlms.com.
Your Portal is now ready to have Learning Elements Proctored
Please see the following article to configure Reports to capture and present Proctoring data.