Adding New Chart Modules
This article only applies to Accord LMS clients with self-hosted installations.
A Chart Module added to a page within the Accord LMS portal is necessary to create charts.
Your Accord LMS portal may have come with a Chart Module already installed.
Each chart requires a separate Chart Module. Example; five charts require five Chart Modules.
Adding a Chart Module requires portal admin permissions.
SaaS clients wanting to add a Chart Module, or clients requiring assistance, should contact Accord LMS support thru email at; email@example.com.
Please follow the instructions below for Chart Module installation instructions.
Create a New Page
A Chart Module is commonly added to a new page within the LMS Admin tab, so that it may be conveniently accessed from there.
- While logged in with LMS Admin permissions, wave over the Admin tab in the upper DNN menu.
- Click on Page Management.
- Wave over LMS Admin.
- Right Click and select Add Page.
- Type Charts into the field provided, then click Create Page(s).
- From there you will be allowed to set various settings, although you may just select Update Page.
Now Charts will display in your LMS Admin tab menu.
Add a New Chart Module
- Open the page where you choose to place a Chart Module.
- Scroll to the top DNN menu and wave over Modules.
- Select Add New Module.
- Scroll through the modules until you see the LMS Chart Module.
- Wave over the LMS Chart Module to highlight, then drag and drop into the main pane (a blue-hued rectangle) in the page below.
Initially, it will look like this, and will need to be Configured before a chart can display.