Import Data or Folder Attempts
The Import Data feature allows you to bulk Import your historical folder usage record.
This feature lets you bring your historical data (from other systems) into the Accord LMS. Only 100% completed Folder records can be imported.
To access Import Data;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Once in the Configuration panel click on Import Data.
The Import Folder Attempts feature is only available to Host Accounts.
- Username (Required): Provide the username to whom the folder attempts belong.
- FolderID (Required): This is the auto assigned Folder ID that can be obtained from the Advanced Settings of the Folder Details.
- CompletionDate (Required): This field must contain the Date of Completion for the entire Folder.
- Score (Optional): Column must contain a number between 0 and 1 (where 1 corresponds to 100% of folder completion.
- ArchiveDueDate (Optional): Input a date and time for when the Attempts will be archived.
- Users must be enrolled to the folder to import the attempts.
- Child folder updates will cause parent folders to recalculate so import the bottom folders first and work your way to the top if you have multi-level folder scores to import.
- Click on the Folder Import Heading to open this section.
- Click Choose File next to Select CSV File in order to locate and select the desired file.
- Click Import.
A sample .csv file is attached at the end of this article.
A sample .CSV file can be found at the end of this article.
- Once the Import Process finishes, a status report will display.