Enrollment to ILT (Instructor Led Training), or a specific ILT Session, is accomplished by using the same method as with any other type of Learning Element.
If after reviewing the following steps you still have any questions regarding the Enrollment process, please see help documentation at; Enrollment.
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Actions tab.
- Select the ILT Learning Element, or the specific ILT Session you wish to enroll selected Learners into.
- Click on Teams, Roles & Learners to open panel.
- Choose whether you want this content to be available to particular Learning Roles or to All Team Members.
- You may also click Show Search to open a field which will allow you to search for specific Learners.
- Click Actions heading to open panel.
- From the Select Action dropdown menu, select Add Enrollment.
When this option is selected, the page will refresh, displaying an option to Auto Register Sessions.
By checking this box, all users which match your selected enrollment criteria will always become automatically registered for the selected sessions.
- Click Submit to enroll the selected Sessions to any Teams, Roles and/or Learners you selected from the above section.
A confirmation dialog box will display saying: "Are you sure you want to Enroll the selected Folders, LEs and Sessions to the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners?"
- Click Yes.