Learner Module - Introduction
The Learner Module allows you to configure the overall Learner presentation.
This is accomplished through the Configuration tab.
The Configuration tab will be visible in the Learner Module (My Courses) as long as the current Active Team has permission to access.
Configuration will allow you to:
- Specify which tabs (Dashboard, My Courses, Calendar, Resources, Transcript, Catalog, Access, etc) are displayed to your Learners.
- Select which and how various Learning Roles will display.
- Select which Learning Roles will have access.
- Set Access Codes.
- Decide which utilization reports your Learners can access.
- Select to show or hide various features such as LE descriptions, etc.
To edit or alter you Learner Presentation;
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the My Courses tab.
- Once in the My Courses section, slick on the Configuration tab.
This will take you to the Configuration panel where you may affect the Learner Presentation.