The Accord LMS provides the ability to group Education Activities.
Education Activities will facilitate the job of distributing Education Awards to your Learners.
To access Education Activities;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- While in the Configuration panel click on Education Activities.
Initially, the Education Activity List will show only Accord LMS default activities.
You may create your own Education Activities.
Add New Education Activity
- Click Add New Education Activity.
The Education Activity Details panel displays.
- Name: Enter the name of the new Education Activity.
- Status: Indicate if this Education Activity will be Active or Inactive by selecting the radio button next to each option.
- Gaming Activity: Select if this Education Activity will create a Gaming Activity (with the same name).
- Description: Optionally enter a description to help you identify this Education Activity.
- Click Update to save changes.
The new Education Activity will then display in the Education Activity List.