Bulk Learner Import - FTP & Reports
Bulk Learner Import CSV files can be transferred into a specific directory via FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and then be automatically imported.
This is actually done in the Bulk Learner Import section (Allow Automatic Import) as described in this section of the LMS Admin Guide. This section shows the setup and directory path to your .CSV file for this import action.
To access Bulk Learning Import - FTP & Reports:
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Teams tab.
- Click on the Learners module of the Team you desire to perform a Bulk Import for to open it's context menu.
- Select Bulk Learner Import - FTP & Reports.
- Automatic Import Schedule: Frequency for the Automatic Import. The Frequency can be changed in Host > Schedule > Interzoic AccordLMS General Tasks.
- FTP Directory: Directory on the Web Server where the CSV Bulk Team Import files should be transferred via FTP.
- Allowed Automatic Import File Names: Authorized File Names for CSV Bulk Team Import. File formats are the same as when used in the manual upload process.
- Automatic Import Reports: Status Reports for CSV Bulk Team Import.
- Report Storage Duration: Length of time the Automatic Import Reports will be stored on the server. The duration value can be set or changed in LMS Admin > Configuration > General Options.