Bulk LMS Admin Import
Bulk LMS Admin Import is a feature used to upload User lists as well as be able to specify which LMS Admin Type content your various LMS Admins may access.
Access Code assignment is optional and can be included in the uploaded .csv file.
To access Bulk LMS Admin Import;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected by using the associated dropdown menu; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Teams tab.
- Click on the specific LMS Admin Type you want to manage to open it's context menu.
- Select Bulk LMS Admin Import from it's menu.
The Bulk LMS Admin Import window displays.
- LMS Admin List: You will need to have a text file delimited by commas. The first row of the file must have the column names. These can be present in any order, in any case and must contain: User name; First Name; Last Name; Display Name; Email Address; Password (optional); and Access Code (optional). Each row for each User Name can include a Password (if absent a random Password will be generated) and Access Codes (a semicolon separated list of Access Codes). In addition, Access Codes from the web form will be added to each User. Click Browse to locate and select your comma delimited LMS Admin list file.
- Access Codes: Provide a comma separated list of Access Codes to assign.
- Notify Users: Select this option to notify users via email.
- Notify Portal Administrator: Selecting this option will send a notification email to the Portal Administrator containing the new LMS Admin.
- Notify BCC: Send a notification email for each LMS Admin to a comma separated list of email addresses.
- Random Password: Select this option if you want random passwords to be generated. If your LMS Admin list file does NOT contain passwords, Random Passwords will be generated whether or not this option is selected.
- Require New Password: If this option is checked, users must create a new password after logging in.
A sample .csv file can be found at the end of this article.
When prompted, "Are you sure you want to Import the selected LMS Admin list?"
- Click/Tap Yes.
Once the operation is complete, you will see an Upload LMS Admin Status message where you may review the details of the Bulk LMS Admin Import just performed.