Bulk LMS Admin Assignment
The Bulk LMS Admin Assignment feature is a tool which can be used to add or drop specific LMS Admin permissions for a group of Users assigned to a given Team.
To access Bulk LMS Admin Assignment;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Teams tab.
- Click on the LMS Admin Type you want to manage to open it's context menu.
- Select Bulk LMS Admin Assignment from it's menu.
The Bulk LMS Admin Assignment window displays.
- In the Users List section, you have two options to import the ‘Users List’. These will be the users you wish to add or drop LMS Admin permissions.
- CSV File: A text file delimited by commas.The first row of the file must have the column names. These can be present in any order, in any case and must contain the User Names. If using this option, click Choose File to locate and select the file.
- User Names: Rather than using a CSV File you have the option of entering the User Names in the field provided separated by commas.
- Add or Drop LMS Admin permissions.
- Notify Users: Check the box to notify users of their new LMS Admin assignments whether it be Add or Drop.
A sample .csv file can be found at the end of this article.
- Click/Tap the Assign button to add or drop the LMS Admin permissions.
When prompted; Are you sure you want to Assign Membership to the selected Users?
- Click/Tap Yes.
Once the operation is complete, you will see an Assign Users Membership Status message where you can review the details of the Bulk LMS Admin Assignment just performed.