LMS Admin Notifications
The LMS Admin Notifications feature is where you can set any default notifications desired to be sent to any Users who are established as specific LMS Admin Types for any given Team.
To access LMS Admin Notifications;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Teams tab.
- Select the desired Team and click on the specific LMS Admin Type you wish to set notifications for.
- Select LMS Admin Notifications from the context menu.
The LMS Admin Notifications window displays:
- LE Enrollment: Check box to send notifications of Learning Element Enrollments.
- Session Registration: Send a notification whenever a Learner has registered to a Session, either by self or through an LMS Admin.
- LE Attempts: Select the specific type of Learning Element attempt notifications to be sent. The options vary from All: for all attempts, Complete: for completions only, Pass: only when LE is passed. Select None to deactivate any of these types of notifications from being sent.
- Conditions Satisfied: Select this option to send a notification only once all conditions have been satisfied for all Learning Elements or only for a specific Learning Element.
- Learner Comments: Check box to send a notification if a Learner leaves a comment for any Learning Element or only for selected Learning Elements.
- Click Update to save.