Send Team Message
Send selected Learners from a selected Team a custom email message.
The 'From' address on the delivered email message will be the user account email address (your email address).
To send a Team message;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Select the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Teams tab.
- Click on the desired Team to open it's context menu.
- Select Send Team Message.
The SEND TEAM MESSAGE panel will display.
- Learners: checking this box will send this message to those Learners which are determined by whatever Learning Roles or Role Status you will select just below.
- Filter by Learning Roles: Filter who will receive this message by choosing the available Learning Roles. Click arrows as necessary to expand and see all available Learning Roles.
- Filter by Role Status: Check appropriate box.
- LMS Admin: Select the LMS Admin types you wish to receive this message.
- Validation Test: Checking this box will send a copy of this message to yourself (the current logged in user).
- Subject: Enter message subject.
- Body: Use provided field to enter message.
- Available Tokens: Optional; Text/HTML Tokens are available for easy dynamic replacement. To observe list of available message tokens click View. Scroll as necessary to see all available tokens.
Once all your message settings are in place;
- Click Send to deliver message using your preset parameters.
- A confirmation message will display indicating the number of Learners who received your message; click OK.
- To save this message along with it's preset parameters for any future use, click Update.
- Click Return to exit this panel.