Search for Enrolled Learners
You can use the Search Tool to locate specific Learners within your Team or within specific Learning Roles.
To Search for selected Learners;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Go to the LMS Admin tab.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
- To search for any user within your Team, check box for All Team Members.
- Alternatively you may search for Learners within specific Learning Roles. To use this method leave box for All Team Members unchecked and select the individual Learning Roles by clicking on their associated box.
- Search for any sub-Roles by clicking the arrow next to the larger parent Role to expand.
- Expand the Learners section by clicking the Show Search link.
- After selecting your search criteria click Search for Learners.
After clicking on Search for Learners, by using your selected search parameters a list of Learners will display in the Learner List box.
If you don’t know the exact spelling of the user you are searching for, just include part of the name.
You can also use the Search feature to locate and process deleted Learners by selecting the radio button next to Deleted when using the Search option. Please note that this feature is only available while logged-in using a Host Account.