Query Learning Roles and Members
The Query Tool allows you to identify the various Learning Catalog Folders and or Learning Elements which selected Learning Roles/Learners are enrolled into.
To conduct a given Query;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Go to the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Actions tab.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
- Select any desired Learning Roles and Learners you want to search from when desiring to identify any Learning Catalog Folders or Learning Elements they might be enrolled to.
- Expand the Actions panel.
- Select Query Learning Roles and Members from the Action Panel.
The page will refresh with a prompt under the Action Panel which reads; Query the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners and show associated Folders, Learning Elements and Sessions.
Parameter options display. Select radio button next to desired parameters.
- Type: Query those Learning Elements that were either enrolled to Learner My Courses or to the Learner Catalog.
- Team: Include only the Active Team enrollments, include only a Parent Team enrollments or include All Teams enrollments.
- Criteria: Select to Match ALL or Match ANY.
With a Match ALL query; if you select multiple Roles/Learners or All Team Members, only those Folders/Learning Elements that have ALL of the selected Roles (All Team Members and Learners) enrolled in them will be displayed.
With a Match ANY query; if you select multiple Roles/Learners or All Team Members, all the Folder/Learning Elements that have ANY of the selected Roles (All Team Members and Learners) enrolled in them will be displayed.
After selecting the desired parameters;
- Click Submit.
Once the Query has run, any Folders/Learning Elements for all of the selected Roles/Learners (based on selected parameters) are displayed with a check-mark in the box next to them.