Query Learning Catalog
The Query Tool will allow you to view whatever Learning Roles and or Learners which happen to be assigned to selected Learning Catalog Folders and Learning Elements.
To indicate which Learning Roles and Learners are enrolled in selected Folders or specific Learning Elements;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Go to the LMS Admin tab.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Select whatever desired Folder(s) and Learning Element(s) you want to query when searching for their associated Learning Roles and Learners which are presently enrolled.
- Open the Actions panel.
- Select Query Learning Catalog from Action Panel.
The page will refresh displaying a prompt which reads; Query the selected Folders, Learning Elements and Sessions and show associated Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners.
Parameter options display. Select radio button next to desired parameters.
- Type: Query those Learning Elements that were either enrolled to Learner My Courses or to the Learner Catalog.
- Team: Include only the Active Team enrollments, include only a Parent Team enrollments or include All Teams enrollments.
- Criteria: Select to Match ALL or Match ANY.
With a Match ALL query; if you select multiple Roles/Learners or All Team Members, only those Folders/Learning Elements that have ALL of the selected Roles (All Team Members and Learners) enrolled in them will be displayed.
With a Match ANY query; if you select multiple Roles/Learners or All Team Members, all Folders or Learning Elements that have ANY of the selected Roles (All Team Members and Learners) enrolled in them will be displayed.
- Once you've made the appropriate parameter selections, click Submit.
After the Query has run, any specific Learning Roles or Learners for the selected Folders or Learning Elements (based on your selected parameters) will display (as shown in example below), indicated by a check-mark in the box next to them in the lists under Learning Roles and/or under Learners.