Drop from Catalog
This feature lets you remove selected Learning Catalog course folders (and their associated Learning Elements) from selected Roles (to include their associated Learners) from view in the Learner Catalog.
You can only select course folders and Roles, not individual Learning Elements or Learners.
To drop Learning Catalog View Permissions from selected Folders or Role(s):
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Go to the LMS Admin tab.
- Select the Actions tab.
- From the Learning Catalog, select any folder(s) desired to be removed from view.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
- If choosing not to select All Team Members, select the desired Learning Roles you want to drop view permissions for, from any Folders you selected from within the Learner Catalog.
- Expand the Actions panel.
- Select Drop from Catalog from the Action Panel.
The page refreshes with a prompt under the Action Panel, Remove the selected Folders (and associated LE) from the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners from the Learner's Catalog.
Once certain you have selected the desired folders and applicable Learners/Roles, click Submit.
If there are no Learning Roles, Learners or Team Members selected, you will be prompted to select them before proceeding.
If there are no folders or Learning Elements selected, you will be prompted to select them before proceeding.
A window displays asking, Are you sure you want to Remove the selected Folders from the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners in the Learner’s Catalog?
- Click Yes.
A confirmation message displays saying: Learner Catalog Views were Removed successfully.
- Click Ok.
Any selected course folders (and all of their associated Learning Elements) will no longer be visible to the selected Learning Roles (and their associated Learners).