Use the Drop Enrollment feature to drop Roles or Learners from Catalog Folders or Learning Elements.
To drop Learning Roles or Learners from Folders or Learning Elements:
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- While in the LMS Admin tab;
- Select the Actions tab.
- Select any desired Folders or specific Learning Elements desired for Drop.
- Expand Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
- All Team Members: Check the box to include All Team Members or leave it unchecked to select specific Learning Roles.
- Alternatively, select the desired Learning Roles (those which you have access to) that you want to drop from the selected Folders and Learning Elements.
- Expand the Actions panel.
- Select Drop Enrollment from the Action Panel.
The page will refresh with a prompt under the Action Panel which reads, Drop the selected Folders, LEs and Sessions from the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners.
Once certain you have selected the desired Folders or Learning Elements and Learners or Learning Roles desired for drop, click Submit.
A confirmation dialog box will display which reads; Are you sure you want to Drop the selected Folders, LEs and Sessions from the selected Team Members, Learning Roles, and/or Learners?
- Click Yes.
A confirmation message will display Enrollment Dropped successfully.
- Click OK to return to Enrollment.
If there are no Learning Roles, Learners or Team Members selected, you will be prompted to select them before proceeding.
If there are no folders or Learning Elements selected, you will be prompted to select them before proceeding.
Before dropping enrollment it is a good practice to use the query tools to understand what the current enrollment status actually is.