As an LMS Admin you can force enrollment for Learners within your Team. You can filter any Learners who get enrolled using specific Learning Roles.
After such point any enrolled Learning Elements or folders will be auto-populate in the Learner’s My Courses.
Learning Roles can also be enrolled to specific Learning Elements or any level of hierarchical Learning Catalog Folder.
Single Learners can be enrolled to individual Learning Elements or any level of Learning Catalog Folder.
Benefit of Learning Role Enrollment:
- New Learners can be associated with existing Learning Roles. All Roles and their associated enrollments are automatically assigned to the Learner’s My Courses.
- No additional enrollment action will be required by the LMS Admin or by the new Learner.
- Learners removed from Learning Roles will lose their associated enrollments.
Benefit of Catalog Folder enrollment:
- New Learning Elements can be associated with preexisting Learning Catalog Folders.
- All folder associated enrollments will update to include any new Learning Elements which will reflect in the Learner's My Courses. No additional enrollment action will be required by the LMS Admin or Learner. Conversely,
- Learning Elements removed from a Learning Catalog Folder and their associated enrollments will be automatically removed from the Learner's My Courses.
To enroll Learning Roles/Learners in Folders/Learning Elements;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Select whatever folder(s) and/or Learning Elements desired for enrollment.
- Expand the Team, Roles and Learners panel.
- All Team Members: Check the box to include All Team Members or leave it unchecked to select specific Learning Roles.
- Alternatively, select the desired Learning Roles (those which you have access to) that you want to assign to the selected folders and Learning Elements.
- Expand the Actions section.
- Select Add Enrollment from the Action Panel.
The page will refresh with a prompt in the Actions panel which reads; Enroll the selected Folders, LEs and Sessions to the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners.
Once certain you have selected the desired Folders/Learning Elements and Learners/Learning Roles to enroll, click Submit.
A window displays asking, Are you sure you want to Enroll the selected Folders, LEs and Sessions to the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners?
- Click Yes.
A confirmation message displays: Enrollment Completed successfully.
- Click Ok to return to Enrollment.
Unless Learning Roles, Learners or All Team Members have been selected, you will be prompted to select them before proceeding.
Unless there are folders or Learning Elements selected, you will be prompted to select them before proceeding.