Actions - Introduction
Enrollment is handled through the LMS Admin-Actions tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Select the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Actions tab.
LMS Admin Enrollment allows an LMS Admin to;
- Enroll/drop Learning Roles and or Learners from selected Folders and Learning Elements.
- Enroll/drop Learner Catalog view permissions.
- Perform query operations on selected Folders and or Learning Elements.
- View the various Learning Roles and any Learners enrolled.
- Create, delete and restore Attempt Records.
All this is possible with just a few clicks in the simple but powerful Actions panel tool-set.
Note: While working in Enrollment as an LMS Admin, you will only be able to work with any Learning Elements or any Learners assigned to your Active Team. The Actions tab may or may not be present depending on the selected Active Team.
You must create and populate the Catalog before using any Enrollment functions.
Introductory information (not covered in this chapter) for working with the LMS Admin > Catalog tree grid is found in the Tree Grid chapter in this manual.