Establishing Various LMS Digital Integrations
Establishing certain settings within the various integration sections will allow your Accord LMS to properly integrate with other online digital systems.
To access Integration features;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Select the LMS Admin tab.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Select Integration.
Note; In order to access all features within Integration, it may be necessary to be logged-in using an Accord LMS Host account. This means that some of the Integration section headings you may observe in some of the images below may not be present on your particular Accord LMS version.
A Host-Account is only available for self-hosted clients and represents a small percentage of our client-types.
Once inside the Integration section you will see different panel headings which will allow for various types of LMS system integrations.
The number of panel headings and specific types of panel headings may vary depending on your particular LMS portal and/or the LMS User's authorized level of permissions.
API Web Services
In this section you can activate Accord LMS API's to connect your eLearning with other critical business applications.
If necessary, click on the API Web Services panel to open.
- Enable Web Services: Check box to enable API Web Services.
- After checking box click Update.
In the OpenSesame Marketplace Panel;
- Account Name: Enter the Marketplace account name.
- Account ID: The Account ID field will auto-populate once the OpenSesame Marketplace is created.
- Hide Marketplace: Checking this box will prevent the OpenSesame panel heading from displaying on the Catalog Page. Leaving it unchecked will allow the OpenSesame panel heading on the Catalog Page to display near the bottom; allowing authorized LMS Admins the ability to access and add new OpenSesame courses.
- Click Create.
- After creating the OpenSesame Marketplace, scroll near bottom and click Update.
If the Hide Marketplace box is unchecked, after the OpenSesame Marketplace has been created, the OpenSesame panel heading will then display near the bottom of the Catalog Page, allowing online courses to be quickly added to your LMS Catalog.
Once OpenSesame courses are added to the Catalog they may be utilized by Learners.
Integrity Advocate Proctoring
Integrity Advocate is an authorized third-party utilized to enable online proctoring of various online Learner activity.
If choosing to allow LMS proctoring provided through Integrity Advocate;
- If necessary, click on the Integrity Advocate heading to open.
- Check box for Enable Proctoring.
The page will then refresh, displaying additional data fields.
- Application ID: Copy and paste your Integrity Advocate application ID into this field. This information will be provided to you by Accord LMS Staff.
- API2 Key: Copy and paste your Integrity Advocate API2 Key into this field. This information will be provided to you by Accord LMS Staff.
- Test Connection: Click on the Test Connection button to verify a valid connection.
- Update: After entering the above information and testing for a valid connection, scroll near bottom and click Update.
If a valid connection verified, your Accord LMS system will now accommodate online proctoring facilitated thru Integrity Advocate.
Further Information on Proctoring
For more comprehensive information regarding online proctoring for LMS Learner activity, please see; Proctoring