Tree Grid Search
The Tree Grid Search feature allows you to quickly locate any Learning Catalog Folders or Learning Elements which might contain a specific term or word within their specific names or titles.
To utilize the Learning Catalog Tree Grid Search feature;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is enacted by using it's associated dropdown menu (should there be more than one Active Team).
- Go to the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Catalog tab.
- Click on the round magnifying-glass icon to open the search field.
- Type the word you're looking for within the search field.
- Click the magnifying-glass icon to activate search.
- For this example, our chosen search word is 'fire'.
Once the search concludes, any folders which contain other folders or Learning Elements which contain your specific search word within their titles will list.
- Click on arrows next to these folders to expand their contents.
- You also have the option of clicking on Expand All Folders to quickly see and peruse any folders or Learning Elements which contain your chosen search word within their titles.
The exact quantity of Learning Elements having names or titles which include your specific search word contained within any Catalog folders will display to their right.
- After clicking on Expand All Folders, the folders will expand as illustrated below, allowing you to quickly see and peruse folders or Learning Elements which contain your chosen search word.
For more information regarding the Search function, please review the General Options article in the LMS Admin Guide (scroll down to Search).