Learners may be required to register for membership in the Accord LMS. This chapter provides some basic instructions for submitting your registration information to the System Administrator.
- Open your browser and type the path to your Accord LMS portal page in the address line.
- Click/Tap the Register link.
- The User Registration page displays.
- Complete all the required fields and any other optional information your administrator may have requested.
- Click the Register link to submit your registration information. Click Cancel to cancel the registration.
- Once registered, you will have four different ways to gain access to the LMS portal which will include:
- Immediate Access: All you have to do is register.
- Authorized: After you register, you will receive an authorization email which validates the email address provided during registration.
- Private: After you register, an LMS Admin will review and approve your submission. If accepted, you will receive an authorization email which then allows you to log in.
- Account creation by an LMS Admin: You will not have to register; this will be done for you.