The Learner List is an easy method to determine which Learners or Users have been enrolled to a given Instructor Led Training (ILT) Learning Session.
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder where the ILT Session is located which you wish to query and expand it's contents.
- Click on the specific ILT Session to open it's context menu.
- From menu click Learner List.
The Learner List will display any enrolled Learners, to include their Enrollment Type, Folder Title, Role-name and Team.
You have the ability to drag a column header to the top row to preferably group.
The Learner List can be filtered by providing values in any available column.
Filtering means to constrain a given list by limiting results to your selected specific values.
Filtering a Learner List
You have the option of filtering a Learner List to find the information you're seeking more efficiently.
As an example of filtering, we will assume we are searching for a specific username containing the alphabetical characters of 'nelson'.
- Under Username; enter the text; 'nelson'.
- Hover mouse over filter icon to open dropdown list.
- Click Contains
The list will refresh, showing only any usernames which contain 'nelson'.