Learning Element Activity Quick Report
Three Easy Steps to Generate a Learning Element Activity Quick Report
LE Activity Quick Reports: This is a report type which can be setup with 3 easy steps to gather data on selected Learning Elements (LE).
To Access LE Activity Quick Reports;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected.
- Wave over the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on Reports.
- In the dropdown menu next to LE Activity Report, select a pre-defined report or define a new report.
- Click Continue
STEP 1: Utilizing the Learners tab, select who will appear on this report.
You may select specific learners, members of learning roles or members of teams.
- Use button to select Users, Roles or Teams.
STEP 2: Utilizing the Content tab, select what content will appear on this report.
Selecting folders will include all Learning Elements within the selected folders. Selecting specific Learning Elements will include only those elements.
STEP 3: Utilizing the Date tab, select when the Learning Element activity occurred.
Using the associated dropdown menu, select a date range in which the Learning Element activity occurred. When generating this report, you will receive all activity for the selected learners and learning elements which occurred within the selected date range. If necessary, use the Columns tab to select any desired report columns.
- Click Generate Report to run this report.
- Export a given report to PDF or Excel by selecting the appropriate option just below Generate Report.
If you need to change the name or title of a given pre-defined LE Activity Report, click on Definitions to open the necessary panel.