Create Learning Elements
- Navigate to the LMS Admin menu.
- Select the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team has been selected.
- Click on your new Folder to open its Context Menu.
- Select New Learning Element from the menu.
- From the list of Learning Element Types, choose SCORM Presentation.
- Name the new Learning Element.
- Check box for 'Custom Window Dimensions' if desired for custom dimensions.
- Check box for 'Enable Proctoring' if choosing to allow Learning Element to proctored.
- Provide a Description if desired.
- Use the Select button to locate and select a SCO (SCORM Compliant Content Object) from your hard drive.
Example SCORM content can be downloaded from the Accord LMS Documentation page.
- Click Update to create your new Learning Element.
Launch the Learning Element
To ensure your Learning Element functions;
- Go to the Learning Element Folder and click on the new Learning Element.
- Select Launch LE.
- Verify the Learning Element functions.
- Repeat this process as needed to populate your Catalog Folders with Learning Elements.