Create Folders within the Learning Catalog in order to store and effectively organize your various forms of Learning Content.
The various types of Learning Content is referred to as Learning Elements.
As typical with most folder hierarchy structures, near limitless numbers of folders can be created.
To Create a Folder;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Catalog tab.
The My Catalog folder is always the top-level, top Parent folder.
A folder may be created under any preexisting folder.
- Click on the folder of your choosing to open it's context menu.
- Select Add Folder from the menu.
The New Folder panel will open where you may enter the informational details for your new folder.
- Name: Enter a folder name (non-optional).
- Provide a Description to help identify this folder (optional).
- Click Update.
Your new folder may now be populated with Learning Elements.
Repeat these steps as necessary to create as many folders or child folders as needed to effectively structure your Learning Element Catalog.