Create Learning Roles
In order to be able to assign Learners specific Learning Content, first you must create Learning Roles.
Once you've created Roles you may Enroll specific Learning Content to those Roles.
When these Roles have the desired Learning content, you may assign Learners to those Roles so that they may have access to the Learning Content.
To Create Roles;
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Roles tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team has been selected.
- Use the drop down menu next to Filter by Role Group and select LMS Learning Roles.
- With the LMS Learning Roles group selected, click Add New Role.
- Role Name: Enter a name for the new Role (This example uses New Employees).
- Description: Enter a Description to help you identify this Role (optional).
- Click on Update.
Your new Learning Role now appears within the LMS Learning Roles Role Group.
For more information and a comprehensive review of Learning Roles, please go to: LMS Admin Guide - Learning Roles.
For more information and a comprehensive review of My Team features, please go to: LMS Admin Guide - My Team.