The Getting Started Guide explains how to setup an Accord LMS portal so that you may provide specific training content to various groups of Learners.
You will learn the steps necessary to;
- Build and populate a Learning Content catalog
- Create Learning Roles that will link groups of Learners to specific Learning Content
- Enroll Learning Content to Learning Roles
- Enter or Import Learners
- Assign Learners to Learning Roles
Learner is a general term for a registered portal user who utilizes LMS content.
LMS Admin are users who have LMS Administrative permissions. Unless otherwise noted, this documentation is specifically intended for LMS Admin.
- A standard turnkey Accord LMS portal.
- A User account with full LMS Admin permissions.
- All materials and information as outlined in the 'Evaluation Portal Provisions' document.
- Please contact your salesperson if you have any questions.
The documentation in the links below provide additional information.
- Accord LMS - Quick Start for Self Hosted, Self Installed - Information for clients hosting and setting up their own LMS portals.
- Accord LMS - LMS Admin Guide - Full Reference Guide to the Accord LMS.
- DNN - Admin and User's Manuals - Advanced information for utilizing LMS portal Content Management Features.